Friday, October 9, 2020

LinkBoost: How-To Add Your LinkedIn Pod Members Manually (Demonstration)

 


The last video, we went over how to set up LinkBoost, which will be the main software of this course, along with how to join different (LinkedIn) engagement pods. In this video, we're gonna talk about how do you add your pod members and how do you post your LinkedIn posts in the pods.

 So first in order to find your pod members, you have to go to pods, which is right here and then go into where it says members, and then you can right. Click open in a new tab. And you can just do this a whole bunch. So one, two and so on. And then you just go to a LinkedIn profile. I've already added him but see it's pending there. I should have everybody here but you know, you never know. So once you have that, then you would go to message and then you'd say, hi, we are a part of the same engagement pod training pod. So please add me. Now, if they are doing the engagement pod training, they'll know why they have to actually be connected because it's a way of avoiding the algorithm detection from LinkedIn. So then that's how you add your pod member. So again, you just go to LinkedIn profile and then send them a connection request. So in this case I would go oops, I have to go connect. And then I dunno hi Nelson we're part of the same program looking forward to, Oh you're going to save yourself a lot of time. If you just copy and paste this and then change the name each person that you're reaching out to. Because yeah, it'll just save you some time. Each engagement pod has got a lot of people in it, so that is how you find your pod members and then request to connect with them.

The next thing I'm going to quickly show you is how to do a post on using the engagement pods. So in this case, I'm going to use the example here of Forbes Business Council mentioned, I am in. So I'm going to go click, copy, link to post, and then I'm going to go to my posts right here, and then I will go new post put in the URL up here and then I will do this post, this pod and so on. So one of the great things about LinkBoost, they have all of these different auto-comment pools that they've been working on. It's fantastic. But for the training pod we don't have the auto-comments enabled because of pod safety and everyone that's in our pods needs to know how to use them safely before they can use auto-comments. You'll learn why shortly, but once you've got your LinkedIn post URL in here then, and this is where you put comments, if you're in other (engagement) pods. 

And then you can set your engagement intervals. Now we talk a bit about the LinkedIn algorithm strategies for engagement and how to really leverage that in the upcoming days. But for now this is the basics of how you will boost your posts. So it's pretty cool. Very simple and then you'd hit create a new post. This is also another place where you can right click and add your pod members, which is pretty cool. And that is that for this lesson. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message, preferably an email, and I'd be happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment